Last year on Thanksgiving, I posted ten things I was thankful for. Without looking at last year’s list and not in any particular order, here are ten things I’m thankful for today:
1. Knowing that I have TRUE salvation according to the Bible in Acts 2:38 “Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.”
2. Being Married to my handsome, God fearing, faithful and genuinely caring husband.
3. Jonathan, my firstborn son who like his dad has a heart of gold.
4. Elizabeth, my genius.
5. Joel, my warrior.
6. My mom and by brother.
7. The Nelsons (my husbands family)
8. My Church: my Pastor, his family and my brethren are a God ordained perfect fit for my family.